Code Request

CharmedOne

well there are a few things you can do... most ppl now know how to avoid being detected ( especially the trouble makers ) but you can /who the room and in the raw 352 return you will most times see the connection they are using instead of anon which webchat uses.

Time check is another way but you can't use ctcp you have to to send a proper :TIME message to the user.

Other things you could do is detect mirc font codes or lack of [style which again isn't very good because most ppl have that in their scripts now. There is also the :VERSION method but as i keep stating most trouble makers know how to bypass all of those.

I realise most can bypass those I can bypass most of them myself I hadnt messed with raws too much only a little & i had a hard enough trying to edit my time checker to where & can bypass a time check so i wouldnt have any idea how to make a time check code yet, script detecting I have not ventured to much in that area.

Guest Travis

Still there is nothing wrong with a comprehensive approach. Using time and version checks would be satisfactory while at the same time checking for irregularities in syntax. Checking raw 352 should only be done manually though and is the easiest to spoof.