%#ircommunity Buzzen

err0r

Well most of you already know this but I thought I would post a little more about it.

We are promoting a room on buzzen called %#IRCommunity.

Yeah yeah there are tons of chats and this is just another one in the bunch. That is very true. Our goal isn't to pull users from another group because we think we are better. Rather we hope to reunite users from our past and present communities. Most of us are in the IRC world and that is what mainly unites us, but we want the room to not only be that but a place where ppl can just hang out and chat about anything. We want to help users as well as each other just like we always have in chat. We just want a fun community to go along with it. Many of us are just tired of all the drama and have watched it wreck many chats. Everyone is welcome in the room. We hope to see everyone stop in and say hello from time to time and if you want stick around and help out or just chat we welcome you. We know there are several groups out there with their own established chatrooms and we aren't trying to take anything away from them. We just want to offer a chat where everyone is welcome no matter the past. Give us a try.

Note this is not a TG007 room or any other site room. It's a community room. As more ppl get involved we can work out all of our roles in the room for those that are interested that is.

Again the room is on Buzzen.

IRC: %#IRCommunity

Link: http://www.buzzen.net/chatui.aspx?rm=%25%23IRCommunity

Well i thought i best look in on the new room an just like to say Thanks Err0r an Chain for the welcome :) ,

I hope it all works out with this new direction for the room an you're new site Chain

Good luck :cheers: