Tribalfm

err0r

Tonite i tuned in and listened to TribalFM. It's an online music site. Features a request list and live dj's at certain times. I must say I had more fun tonite in chat than I have in a long time. One of the dj's DJ Fiesty went live while chatting in a room with some of the listeners. It was a very entertaining experience. I highly recommend tuning. You can tune in at http://tribal.fm

If you are interested you can hang out in %#chainconn on buzzen network to meet some of the Dj's. Trust me it is a lot of fun.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's not a buzzen exclusive thing. They are just supported by buzzen. You can visit their website and tune in. Really has nothing to do with buzzen. It's just that their room is on buzzen and many of their DJ's chat there but you don't have to be on buzzen to listen

Tribal is a great station to listen to with DJs who know their stuff and are great at what they do. I wholeheartedly agree with err0r. It is enjoyable to tune in and Chains Chat combination is an awesome mix. The best chat I have been to in a long time.

:lmaojump: