When You Find You!

Black Scorpion

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<wo0t>

Maybe I was not the one that needed the sessions!

Seriously, I was going through some bad times, and I was out of line with many people that didn't deserve it. I was wrong and I was a jerk. There are 'some' people that need to pull the fat head they got out of the fat butt they got. That's another tale for another tme.

It took some time to get what brain I have back.

Zan, we ALL hate you! You are like a fester that just won't heal! J/K!

It sucks when you have to feel ashamed at your own behavior. I remember an e-mail from error stating "I don't know what you are going through, but I hope it works out.". That woke me up and sent me into an abyss. Abusive women are one of the most deciptive topics for people to deal with. The fact is this: There are as many women who are abusive as there are men. But, us being 'men' have a hard time accepting or telling people our thoughts. Women use psychological warfare, where most men use pyhsical.

My theropist is a woman. Not gay, and not a prude! But. she says if they took an actual count there would be more abused men then women. Man, she asked too many questions.

Anyway:.....

It's a new day and it's one day after the last.

I can't stand when people say 'it's just the internet so it doesn't matter.' It does matter, because our words affect real people who are using the internet to communicate.

All the best Black Scorpion - we can't change the past, but we can change the future through each new today. Personally I prefer not repeating the same mistake, to hearing an apology for it, and seeing it repeated again and again. :) Take care.

Ok 3 things ....

#1 Lighten up Gwen. :P

#2 mIRC Career??? <wo0t> Wow, were you the big CEO of a chat room? Hawt! You gonna fly us to Tahiti on your mIRC leer jet?

#3 Congrats on getting through whatever therapy it was that suggested you go back and apologize to everyone you may have offended. Keep up the good work!

Hey Gwen, hope all is well missed ya.

TY Dippy!

Travis:

WTF! I learned you are an AH ( from YOU ), but I think you have graduated to an upper/inner level! I know of at least 10 mIRC sites that claim you as a 'ripper'! I will have to boot up my desk-top PC and check log events, but if I remember right, "I" actually helped you when we were trying to get a code I was writing worked out. I am a n00b!

I am asking you to please "back off".

I started this thread to be sincere. What? You pissed off because you felt left out?

HERE!:

Travis u always a rude little shit

Grow up for god stake or don't post

God !#@%

You 'claim' to be religious, but you are a false hope.

Gwen, try to actually maintain an adult and parsive view. Do not reply to stop dripping! Or start it!

This is f*ed up! I try to make an appology, and some looser with nothing better to do has to shit on me.

I see the future! I see me being attacked by Trav & Dea.

:ozzmatized

<chit>:GD::kenobi::hybrid::ozzmatized

Bring back the kings! Let's see the weak fall!

X-Fusion, check PM's

for those who say its only the net , what about the case of cyber bullying that ended up in the death of someone?

so you know , cyber bullying is illegal

so i guess in the eyes of the law its not "just" the net