Nicklist Boy Girl Icons

SirSpookster

ok i am seeing how forums can be good help so imma try this once anyone have the boy girl icons solved for buzzen chat?

in the nicklist icons as it is all i cannot get working ignore staff superowner owner host helpop away and spec are all solved plus i have popups

any help on the boy girls icons would be greatly appreciated as i would like to release this and be finally done with nicklists for a long while please... thanks SirSpookster....

Do you need the actual icons or to know how to check if someone is a boy or girl on join?

am on moschino and need to know how to grab boy girl onjoin i have made fancy icons:D

and yes trav ill push moschino before ill drive soulfly:h) lmao LMAO /ME LMAO /me lmao

just kidding dont get your p[anties in a twist!!!!

Guest Travis

lol, thanks for the compliment Spookster.

First you need to set the proper clientmode when you connect to Buzzen that allows you to see sex on join. It's cd1.

Then on join its in the $rawmsg. They made it really easy.

/*From Tew| connection
   :FlashIrcServer.1 353 Tewl = %#channel :AFNV,Tom UMNN,Tewl UFPN,Sue AMPN,Joe
   [A,U] - The first letter can be A or U. A for Away or U for not away.
   [u,F,M] - The second letter can be M for male, F for female, or U for unknown gender
   [N,P] - The third letter represents wether the user has a picture in their profile. P for with pic, N for without.
   [V,N] - The last letter tells if the user has voice in the channel or not. V for has voice, N for without. 
   */

Its in your connection that you grab information for the gender and if there is a picture.

on login a room you parse the 353 and after that its the join. You will have to modify Moschino to be ChatDrive 1 (CD1) as Travis said.

This is the end result. Thanks to TheGateKeeper and Tew|.

Nicklist.jpg

Edited by _Mhz_

Guest Travis

Clientmode is already set to CD1 in SoulFly.

Edit:

Buzzen icons are available in the downloads section I believe.

Edited by Travis