Hybrid Hosting Question

nullpanther

OK one more time and ill leave tg alone lol

I have hyrbid flashbuzzen. We are wanting to just ditch all the hammers in the namelist as somehow we now have a ton of hosts and its intimidating to new people coming in. I have it set now where all of my hosts have some type of access level to the bot to remote command kick ban etc whatever they need to do but i want the script to stop issuing the hammers when they come in but to where they will still have access to the script....I think i made it complicated enuff :lmaojump: any help here or a snippet of some sort?

The Hybrid I use doesn't auto host anyone unless they are added to access. Depending on the hybrid you use ( I use the Soulfly one) you can add people to the various levels so that if they need to host up on emergency they use one of the host commands to do so without actually having to carry a hammer the entire time. Actually..that's about the only reason why I still choose hybrid..cause of the ability it gives you to not have everyone enter as a host.

Oh..and reason why I'm saying what Trav already said ( almost the same) is cause I know I never disabled anything in Hybrid ( you know me..it's complex lol) so the 'non auto handing out hammers' is prolly there by default.