Emerge Script

Twist_of_Fate

i downloaded the emerge script yesterday and decided to see what it will do.first i will say the connection is very good.i had it running in a room for about 18 hrs and not once did it moof and come back.the only downfall of this(and it is an easy fix) is that when you load a game like super trivia or wordfrenzy it doesnt use the font system in those games, it uses the font that is set for the bot.i would recommend this for anyone that is new to bots and is just using it to join their room.the protections are good, if you need them.and it is easy to find everything you need.the only thing that needs to be done is the font for games.i can fix that myself but for joe noob they would have a problem.

Does it seems to download Omega script not emerge script when u click download?

or is me just so tried and downloaded the wrong bloody thing lol

• Site Moderator
Would have to say its you as i downloaded it with no problems, maybe you didnt click right on the emerge script ? and you clicked lower. and accidently hit Omega Script!

I downloaded the script out of curiousity, and in my humble opinion (which counts for very little), I didn't see anything that made this script stand out in any special way. One thing that irks me about scripts, and is something I try to strictly adhere to in my own scripts, is if a function or command is only useful when on a server or channel, don't make it available to the user while the script is offline.

e.g. You're offline and have yet to connect to your prefered server, there is no need to offer the option of listing channels or joining a room. All of this can be comfortably moderated with the use of $iifs or if. It's quite untidy to select an option, only to get an ugly message in status saying the operation is not possible etc.

Man, now I sound like a whinger... :mellow: