A Pic I Took

Haggis

The picture is 2.5MB, 2592x1944px with a depth of 24 bits per pixel. It was taken on 6th Feb '08 at 13:36:53 with a Fujifilm FinePix S5200 ver 1.0. The exposure time was 0.0142857, ISO speed rating 800, shutter speed 6.16, aperture 3.4, brigthness 1.9. Just a little info if anyone's camera-savvy (I'm not).

I've seen clearer pictures, I must admit; the fur further than the cat's forehead is not too clear, including its main body. It looks like you've used a digital zoom, rather than an optical zoom, which lowers the picture's quality. Resizing the picture to (for example) 1024x768 will increase the quality of the picture to the eye. That's about my limit.

Edited by takaharu_

Guest X-Fusion

Well Tak, if you wanna get real technical:

Orientation of image: 1

File change date and time: 2008:02:06 13:36:53

Image input equipment manufacturer: FUJIFILM

Image input equipment model: FinePix S5200

Software used: Digital Camera FinePix S5200 Ver1.00

Copyright holder: None

Exposure time: 0.0142857

F number: 3.2

Exposure program: 2

ISO speed rating: 800

Shutter speed: 6.16

Aperture: 3.4

Brightness: 1.9

Exposure bias: 0

Maximum lens aperture: 3.4

Metering mode: 5

Light source: 0

Flash: 16

Lens focal length: 6.3

Focal plane X resolution: 4442

Focal plane Y resolution: 4442

Focal plane resolution unit: 3

Sensing method: 2

Custom rendered: 0

Exposure mode: 0

White balance: 0

Scene capture type: 0

Sharpness: 0

Subject distance range: 0

I like ALL cat pics lol...I like it but personally I'd have preferred less white on the bottom right.

I really like yr work..I think you should consider a career in photography!

Edited by iLia

The picture is 2.5MB, 2592x1944px with a depth of 24 bits per pixel. It was taken on 6th Feb '08 at 13:36:53 with a Fujifilm FinePix S5200 ver 1.0. The exposure time was 0.0142857, ISO speed rating 800, shutter speed 6.16, aperture 3.4, brigthness 1.9. Just a little info if anyone's camera-savvy (I'm not).

I've seen clearer pictures, I must admit; the fur further than the cat's forehead is not too clear, including its main body. It looks like you've used a digital zoom, rather than an optical zoom, which lowers the picture's quality. Resizing the picture to (for example) 1024x768 will increase the quality of the picture to the eye. That's about my limit.

the fur further from the head is not clear because the focal point is the cats face

if it was focused on the body then the face would be blurred

i never use digital zoom

the picture would look as good as any professionals if i had edited like every other professional photographer does

thanks all for the comments