Dcx Xdock Vs Rebar.dll

err0r

I've finally gotten around to playing with the dcx.dll. I was so used to mdx i thought why bother. I've been working on a simple script for vsixc sorta like the one we made for TCN long ago. ( i'll have more on that project in another post ). Docking dialogs has been around for a long time now and anyone that does it knows how frustrating it can be when you dock dialogs and then try and move things around like switchbar and toolbar. Now with the newer mirc versions which have the treeview list. You get overlapping from time to time and other such headaches. Then comes dcx with xdock. If you are using rebar to dock dialogs i would suggest switching to xdock. You can still dock mdx filled dialogs using xdock and dcx. The only thing to remember is when docking dialogs using xdock you first need to open the dialog then send the xdock command. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Guest X-Fusion

xDock is by far the greatest docking option out there. More features, easier docking ability, and just overall simpleness (if your used to DCX). Rebar is just a (former) sign of the times. :P