Who Misses The Msn Chat/scripting Days?

killermouse

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only thing I really liked about MSN Chat was there was so many people to flower around with.

This is exactly what I meant by scripters!! Admitting you just went to chat to f^^^ with people. Sorry error, but coders do NOT have a really respectable rep. The above quote is why.

It only takes ONE bad apple!

Edited by Black Scorpion

I know bro. I was on the outside for years. Scripters/coders were deemed as hackers. Feared, and cautioned. I know better now ( for the most part, there are still jack offs in the mix ).

Think about that firt time chatter. Nevere mind! We have all been chatting too long. I still feel and remember what it was like as a rookie. It wans't fun!

1: Was that a brag there Travis?

Never say die bro. The crapiest things happen when you brag. LOL

No it wasn't a brag, it was an offhanded way to say I wasn't K-lined from VSIXc as mentioned, just kicked and banned from the Lobby. :stupid: No big deal

I do miss the old MSN days indeed. It was fun learning about Scripting and talking to so many people. Made a lot of friends and wish some were still around. Maybe they are? As long as you didn't take it too seriously, the room wars were also fun and entertaining.

Hated to see it go, but all things must come to an end sometime. It's good to see some sites taking up where MSN left off!