Raw

egyptian

Well it's been a while since I looked at my script for VSIXc and see that I supported this raw but couldnt remember what it was for so I googled it.

http://www.mishscript.de/reference/rawhelp3.htm#raw302

this was one link I found.

I tested this out on VSIXc.

UserHost command.

Query Server:

/userhost $nick

ex: /userhost X-Fusion

Server Response:

:VSIXc 302 Travis :X-Fusion=+X-Fusion@nyfupujefmzf

Each reply is formatted as nickname=+userid@host. 'nickname' is the user's nickname, 'userid' is their userid (identd) and 'host' is their host address. + means that they are here (not away), and will be a - (hyphen) if they are away. USERHOST replies for IRCops will show as nickname*=+userid@host. The asterisk (*) signifies IRCop status.

A USERHOST reply will contain from zero to five replies. When you send the USERHOST request you can include up to five nicks; the reply will only contain info on the nicks that exist, if any. If none of the nicks you requested exist, a blank reply will be returned. Note that the USERHOST reply will contain the proper case for each nickname, regardless of the actual case used in the original request.

A server may return a 401 reply (no such nickname) for each user that you request a userhost for that does not exist.

This is what the server sends me:

:VSIXc 302 Travis :X-Fusion=+X-Fusion@nyfupujefmzf

$1 = :VISXc (network)

$2 = 302 (numeric)

$3 = Travis ($me)

$4 = :X-Fusion=+X-Fusion@nyfupujefmzf

So what do you want from this? Use $gettok, $mid,$right,$left to retrieve what you want from this.