Wanted Chat Room Like....

Missy_PEI

Ok am looking to find a place to have a chat room but on a site similar to the HI5 n Tagged sites where ppl are free to come an go from your room without being members but you can protect it from all those usual list of pains in the asses hackers, spammers, bots etc, otherwise lol just let me know how I can stop ppl from booting mah ass from those site chats! Any helps greatly appreciated. U guys are still bang on as always!

try the sdk for vsixc.com

or just make a room on there, its all free and they even register the room for free too , so its allways there , even if no one is in the room

In that chat site can ppl come into your room and others without having to become a member of that room? If not is there any like that lol

yes every one can visite your room , its not like msn groups were ppl neded to be a member of your room.

if you need any info , feel free to visite our helpdesk or lobby.

click on take tour , this will bring you in the lobby as a guest :)

and yes registered rooms are free on vsixc

Edited by IRCx

I do beleive msn still lets you embed chat applets and what not. What you would then do is upload a html into a document folder in your msn group. You can even make it so that this html document is only viewable to your group members.

Edited by Shagman

Yeah you can put the sdk into your msn group. The nice thing about using the sdk with vsixc is that you will not have to worry about silly chat drama or kids who like to flood and harass rooms. :) You will not have to worry about protecting your network from them either. VSIXc is the most stable network I have seen.