Extreme Team Reunion!

tulip

pineapples are ruining the economy and are infringing on my right to practice Christianity. Oh and i think they shouldn't be able to use apple in their name as it's copyrighted by actual apples.. stupid clone fruit.

I think the next big thing isn't fruit. It's not ajax ( though ajax does get a bathroom really clean ). It's...The Big Thing. I think the big thing needs to be smaller. There are always Big Things claiming to be bigger. So that means that the last Big Thing takes a backseat. Speaking of which, backseats need to be....BIGGER! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the sucess of the channel! Hope you get visitors and get to keep it open...

I think the next big thing isn't fruit. It's not ajax ( though ajax does get a bathroom really clean ). It's...The Big Thing. I think the big thing needs to be smaller. There are always Big Things claiming to be bigger. So that means that the last Big Thing takes a backseat. Speaking of which, backseats need to be....BIGGER! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the sucess of the channel! Hope you get visitors and get to keep it open...

eh? blag...

Guest X-Fusion

Microsoft Silverlight is the big project that was supposed to be kept under wraps for sometime. They gave it a secret name and all that mumbo jumbo. In short, silverlight is just a cross platform/cross browser plugin for Microsofts .NET based media stuff. It shows videos in HD.

What is ms silverlight? an O/S?

Basically it is Microsoft's version of flash. It is supposed to be released as RTM in early 2008. And we have one webchat ready in silverlight too for IRCwx server ;)

Edited by Chuck