Need Some Help

SonicZero10

Alright alright. I'm new to this here place and I require some help about Buzzen. See, i've created a room, but I want the room to say there 24/7. Now, I am unable to subscribe to the devoted server thing at Buzzen which is like $50 or something. I'm looking for a chat bot. However, not just any chat bot though. I want a chat bot for the following:

Keeps Room open

Distinguishes between the managers of my MSN groups site. (or at least distinguishes whoever comes in has to get a gold hammer and who not)

Has profanity blocker

And various other things (not trivia stuff and what not)

Now, I understand, the odds of such a bot existing are slim. So... with that said, if a bot does exist, can someone tell me and how I can put it on my Buzzen chat. And also, if such a bot doesn't exist or no one has it, can someone teach me and/or help me script Buzzen so I can create such a bot and teach me some mIRC if such a thing is done through that.

Help is greatly appreciated and I thank you guys for your time.

you could allways use vsixc as they dont charge for rooms and register them for FREE

which means they stay open even if there is no one in the room

Tiny question ...if you are connected 24/7 yourself, won't you be able to keep the room open 24/7? Unless you wanted their BSR bot in your room ( and still from what you are asking you'd need another script/bot there as its features are fairly limited -from what I've been told).

Unless I'm hugely mistaken, such scripts exist.

Guest X-Fusion

Check the downloads, or, go to Buzzens forums and ask. They can probably tell you, but, as far as distinguishing between your group managers, it's impossible. Alienated chats (such as Buzzen, Phriek, VSIXc, Sparkpea etc) cannot read GKP from group chats on MSN. So, that's impossible. Everything else can probably be found in whatever you ask for on their forums.