Access Dialog

Guest Johnson

:stupid: In the access dialog where you add access entry there are Five Adds in there ... Two I know i.e Host / Owner ... but would someone please try and explain to me what the other Three mean i.e. Deny / Grant and Voice :D

Guest X-Fusion

Deny = Ban

Grant = Sort of like an exception, so, they can get in if the room is set to +l 1 or has a key on it.

Voice = +v. That's just so if the room is moderated, they can have +v when they join.

Deny = Ban

Grant = Sort of like an exception, so, they can get in if the room is set to +l 1 or has a key on it.

Voice = +v. That's just so if the room is moderated, they can have +v when they join.

:lmaojump: X-Fusion your a Pal ... thankyou I wasnt sure but you have enlightened my dim brain :lolwave: X-Fusion thankyou for the reply and you couldnt have put it better .. ty mate :D

Deny = Ban

Grant == access to the room even if +i invite only , +l 1 room limit of 1 , Band user still access to room , keys can still enter with out knowing the key

Edited by pony