Reformated, now I don't have msn ocx.

Guest Travis

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to reformat my computer and went to buzzen to check to see what would happen and this is what i got!

This web site wants you to install the following add-on: 'MSN Chat Control 9.2.310.2401' from 'Microsoft Corporation MSN'. If you trust the web site and the add-on and want to install it, click here....

So they still have to get it from msn, :lolwave:

Buzzen is doing this Illegally and can't see being apart of it! Sad to see they have Christian rooms there and being apart of this!

Well I guess we will have to see how Jay covers this up or some other thief from buzzen staff! Think they got the name from smoken to much Pot!

Edited by servant

If you go to Buzzen and try you enter a chat it should try to download, or check to see if you have it and download, or you may get a popup on the top of IE saying something like "Active X control needs permission to install".

You do get yellow bar this is what you see!

This web site wants you to install the following add-on: 'MSN Chat Control 9.2.310.2401' from 'Microsoft Corporation MSN'. If you trust the web site and the add-on and want to install it, click here....

How hard is it to see! try it delete the file and then go to buzzen and see for yourself!

Edited by servant