MSN clone Vs Ircd

Ian

I have read lots of slateing of "msn clones". just thought i would put in my views on the subject...

i am an admin on MYfhn network, yes its described as a "msn clone" since the closure of msn lots of people have spread thereselves over many networks. im not going to enter into slating other networks as im sure everyone has there own opinions and believe there correct but we chose this route as we belive that there is a great deal of people out there who wanted a free alternative to msn. its been a long and rocky road but our choice is now beginning to pay off as we have a good few large rooms with people who (gasp horror) actually talk to one another instead of sitting there names in rooms just to look prety. its a great place for scripters to show there stuff in unregisterd rooms, and a place for webchatters to talk knowing there rooms are safe from the script kiddies in supported and server registerd rooms. if you want safety then yep you cant beat ircd with nick and chan serv, but if you like a little excitement in ya chat rooms "msn clone" is the plae to be

(note to mods) ya think you could add a catagory in "msn clones" to add chat.myfhn.net in your list, So people can see there is a real alternative out there.

This would have probably been better served in the proper place..

http://www.tg007.net/index.php?page=chats is a place were we list chats submitted. Feel free to submit the proper information and we will add it to the list. Same for any connections or downloads you wish to submit. Please do so in the proper places.