command,2servers,2rooms, 1 main room?

tzrtim

Am very new to mIRC! and would like some help :)

I would like to open a room on vsixc(how ever its spelt again :$) in the computer area for a game :D, am on another server alot and wanted to know how to get mIRC on 2 servers so when someone does a command on 1 server it goes into our new room on vsicx(how ever its spelt again :$)

1st server : !say Messages here

new room 2nd server: nick says : msg

Sorry new to mIRC and not sure how to code thing and would make it better :)

Guest X-Fusion
Stuff like that requires the use of scid or scon. I dont use either, and I'm not sure it's possible to say one thing on a server and get it to translate to another. Maybe if you use $chan(n)?

Well if you were connected to one server, that is $scon 1 or the first connection in your mirc. If you connect to a second server it would be $scon 2 , or your second connection. You can switch the "focus" to the second connection with /scon 2. So something like ... (and this is just hypothetical)

on *:text:*:#:{
if ($window($chan).cid != $scon(1)) halt
if ($1 == !say) {
if ($scon(2)) {
/scon 2 | msg $chan(1) $2-
}
}
}

Read the help file on scid and scon. Basically scid requires the actual connection number whereas scon uses the nth connection.

If the 2nd connection id is 5, $scon(2) == 5. So above it checks to see if the channel the text is coming in on is the first connection. Now remember, once you switch over to the second connection with /scon 2, all commands must be accepted by that chat network.