Buzzen Staff

servant

I have a question for Buzzen staff? ...........Now if,.........NO...........Wait you don't know, you will just go steel one so forget it! :lmaojump:

Edited by servant

If your going to make fun of someone or something, do it in a fashion that others can actually understand. It is not only an embarassment to yourself, yet you cast a shadow of doubt on all of us out there that make fun of others. Please try harder next time. As that was plainly and simply stupid.

Well I guess with all the talk and looking at both sides there is only one way to see what the truth is! Write to:

Legal Dept

1Microsoftway

Redmond, Washington

You then will see my point and will have but 1 thought afterward!

i bet alot of people have written ms about this very thing. just like many ppl wrote to them about scripts getting in chat. They have every right to go after sites for it, but i just don't think they will..

Not much different than the msn hotmail account freezer.. back when they first changed to the lockout tactic for too many failed signin attempts i wrote to them and told them how it could be exploited.. and when a few progs came out that did exploit it, i even sent them the programs.. know what they did.. squat. I'm not saying using the ocx is right by any means.. i'm just saying msn probably won't do anything about it.