farewell to msn chat

crabman

say goodbye to msn chat.......and while your at it sign up for the lawsuit im planning against msn.....this lawsuit contends that msn has planted subliminal messages in thier webchat so as to cause chat addiction......msn now abandons these addicted people,,,,,,,,WARNING THE SURGEON GENERAL SAYS SUDDEN WITHDRAW FROM CHAT MIGHT CAUSE SERIOUS WITHDRAW SYMPTOMS..........these symptoms include cramps in your fingers.........the urge to clone.........the urge to moof.........the urge to bash someone verbally from your keyboard.......should you experience any of these symptoms PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY IMMEDIATLY :lolwave:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also elated that MSN is closing, yet disturbed that many of the other chat alternatives have been braindead about the expected volume of chatters joining them. Also most of them have little to no regard in their inclusion of WebTvers. Now, I am as leary as the next guy about Web TVers, I think they are all part of the sinister plot that MSN has. MSN has built a nodule in each web tv unit that allows MSN to drain their collective brains for their use. I think that MSN relized that it was not worth it anymore and closed chat so that their plan would not be exposed. But just the same, all these new chat formats are not even allowing many of the Web TVers in. so I refuse to join them. :lmaojump:

It's finally gone with the wind.

I am also elated that MSN is closing, yet disturbed that many of the other chat alternatives have been braindead about the expected volume of chatters joining them. Also most of them have little to no regard in their inclusion of WebTvers. Now, I am as leary as the next guy about Web TVers, I think they are all part of the sinister plot that MSN has. MSN has built a nodule in each web tv unit that allows MSN to drain their collective brains for their use. I think that MSN relized that it was not worth it anymore and closed chat so that their plan would not be exposed. But just the same, all these new chat formats are not even allowing many of the Web TVers in. so I refuse to join them. :lmaojump:

I know, MSN chat has no regard for its customers and never cared. Well, at the end of the day, there will still be chat servers who support webtv or msntv access. I mean for those who are sentimental in chatting, they will check them out.

I think VSIXc is the only server that can get WebTV users....I think.

Guest X-Fusion

MSNTVers as well

Lol, its obvious he ^ has no idea what hes talking about. VSIXc? Take an idea on the ram usage it has. And yeah, its not extremely easy for webbies to connect, but, webtv was a basis of MSN, so, naturally it was gonna be easy on an MSN chat ..

Edited by X-Fusion