GD for Buzzen?

Texasgal

This does not mean the end of GuarDDog in any way. It just means that GuarDDog will take a short admission. This continues with my studies, and ensures that i actually pay attention to my studies, seeing that i wont need to do anything for GuarDDog.

For those that are interested, GuarDDog will most likely have a predecessor next year, which will be designed for the general IRC realm. I am not sure how i am going to structure it, or how indepth it will be (in comparision to the current GD), only because a lot of servers have their own facilities.

AND

This post does not mean my return. I am merly updating users as to what will happen with GuarDDog, and what i believe will happen long term.

Hope this answers your question.

Edited by The Gate Keeper

blah Buzzen why do people keep asking

TECHGEAR IS NOT A BUZZEN SUPPORTING COMMUNITY

if you have a question about specific thing like GD take it to the source TGK's website :)

IF everyone is asking about Buzzen, may be its a clue as to where ppl are looking to go.

Do you support scripts etc, or do you just support a platform like your own chatrooms, and if thats the case, WHY are you supporting ppl on MSN etc??

I also want to know if DogCollar is going to be modified for the TG rooms only, or will there be other flavours such as Buzzen, or what would be even better to have GD so i can use any connection.

not everyones is asking questions but alot are asking about phreik and buzzen support for TG does not support because they are msn clones. If people are looking to go there great but ozzy and err0r have clearly stated they do not support them! so here is not the place to ask questions about it.

I myself personally dont support IRC or MSN chat so im not support anyone on any platform.

I am marely stating the facts that have been repeated over and over again that ozzy and err0r have stated and are probably getting sick of telling people.

I'll make this simple and clear.

GD will NOT be modified within the next 3+ months. I am following the controversy, and i know of everything that has happened. Please do not use GD on other chat servers as it will cause conflicts in more ways than you relize.

Be PAITENT and allow me to finish up with my commitments of school. Wait and see how things turn out. You need to leave things to go with the flow. For now, choose a script that works on that server already. Do NOT force me to start working, because IT WILL NOT WORK!

Wait till i get back from my "break" though will everything, you may think that i'm not on break, but please, stop asking, when the time comes, i'll see what i can do.