Do you have an IRCd Server?

scribby

Guest Brock

Three things :S

if you can wait a while my hosting company is soon too be offering FREE IRCd SERVERS tongue.gif

lol_sign.gif Doesn't this look like Goku with the hair that it has? lol_sign.gif

This Emoticon is cool Ozzy_10â„¢ & err0r jump.gifwoot_jump.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scribby,

I'll let you use my server ass soon as i get a set of services back up, i have a web chat, unless urs is better lol_sign.gif anyway no services yet... and its a small privit server so no one else there lmao DragonComputers.no-ip.com port 6667 Make a room make a home lol.... if its a lil slow forgive my DSL lol_sign.gif

Neo

Thanks, but I realy need something a lil faster than a DSL ircd server. if anyone can even offer me cheep hosting I will be willing to pay a lil, but then again the webchat will allow tonnes of people to join your server so its good for you lol. the only other offer I have at the moment is Team-Omni and I realy don't think i wanna join with them... thumbdown.gif

Great way to think of a nick but if u get a new server is ur chat.scribbytech dot net 1 still gona b up? well neways no matter wat ill b runing my room off there wink.gif and ur right about omni, there not reliable enough for anything! i finaly get myoper and the reset there serveces lol!

Hey all,

Mr_S has let me use his IRCd server, so thanks to all that offered sept team-omni, just got one thing to say, never trus team omni they want something for nothing i waz gonna go with them but they pissed of off so much blink.gif and everyday they told me to make michio hurry up, hes a busy boy he has work then he has to work on da site for hours and the webchat so he dosent deserve ppl telling him to hurry up thumbdown.gif so just a lil advice team-omni GROW UP!!

~ScRiBbY

Well as he found a ircd server guess can close the topic.

And about team-omni if you dont like how they work then thats ok but Dont think we should be talking about some other group like that on here

clap.gif

Edit:

I have Reopened the topic as i was asked but please dont abuse it

Thanks