• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i will NOT be updating kenobi for msn

This new version is for ChatsUsa ONLY

and will NOT work on msn , even if you add a connection to it, as chatsusa uses some different commands etc

Guest Brock

I agree 'ey! ChatsUSA aint like MSN! or like the MSN WaNNaBeS tongue.gif with there Sysop_Bogan and Admin_Bogan and Guide_I'mPowerFul >.< lol at err0r btw tongue.gif btw Ozzy. How much did needa be changed ?? :S because I'm going to make a Script for ChatsUSA as well and I can't get webchat to work over there :@ :'( and err0r a suggestion tongue.gif add ChatsUSA Scripts to the Downloads biggrin.gifwink.gif

Regardless of the script's content, it's only in-chat commands that you would need to change in order to make a script compatible with another server.

By that I mean that something like an MP3 player would still work as it has nothing to do with the server itself. On the other hand, a sockwrite kick command or operator commands (+a, +q, etc), for example, would require changing.

Universal commands that do not use sockwrites (eg: kick # $nick) would obviously not require changing.

Well if its so easy clericx you try it lol

It took me a full day to go through kenobi and change the commands over and thats without testing anything.

So it will be another 2 days testing to make sure all the commands work and i know for a fact there are about 12 lots of stuff that wont work.

so you see its not that easy.