IRCX Screen shots

Ozzy10

Not showin' up for you either? Did the same to me.... If you're on firefox or mozilla right click the "user posted image" text and select "View Image" and that will take you right to it... click back and it should be there now.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Brock

I cleaned up my webspace 2day! Ozzy that script is freshly made! "IDEA" for the top thing if from GuarDDoG thanks to TheGateKeeper for the orange image btw;) the buttons at the top take you to certain pages btw biggrin.gif

Edited Post to add the following Extras ::

Sorry Josh` not giving out copies yet! I'm going to check with Compu about releasing it as it contains the Smileys and Icons from ChatsUSA which are NOT to be used on any other Network and/or Server not related to ChatsUSA

Thanks for those suggestions btw wink.gif I ask you to define that some more 'ey so I can get the full jiff and make sure it works biggrin.gif

OH!! Grand Thankyou goes out to Warrior124 for converting the .gif 's of the icons into .ico for the nicklist tongue.gif there was a first screenshot which had MSN Icons! I was posting as his Messenger Convo Sounded and I decided to do a quick change tongue.gif

not all smileys coded yet still doing them hope to get a screenshot with the Emoticons button working now to biggrin.gif

Edited by Brock

ooo look what i found

simple scripts whisper dialog

user posted image

and here is brocks rip

user posted image

and you didnt rip it brock ?

it aint a rip! OZZY_10â„¢ I actually made it and as I stated in TheLobby the origonal Template "Idea" came from! Simple script

all that is diff is the pic in the top left....that doesnt constitute an idea from...thats a small modification (if u have the authors permission) and a rip if u dont

even if you did have the idea, you would make it, but with great amount of differences. Ozzy has seen my whisper dialog, and yes it does look similar to the one in simple script, but he knows that it is my own work, with assistance of err0r. If you have an idea which is from another script, don't just do a face lift of it, use the basic idea, and make your own model which looks very different to the original, but operates the same way. This is display and in coding, this will really show your true ability to script, and if you can't do either, and show that it is your own work, i wouldn't recommend posting any screenshots which claim to be your work, and i wouldn't release anything which claim to be your work, otherwise you will just tarnish your name, but i think that might be a little to late, but as they say, it is never late to change. You should take a long hard look at the way you do your work, and maybe rethink why you are even scripting.

Edited by The Gate Keeper