Ozzy10

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest X-Fusion

For a connection, I personally have always liked a barebone connection. I dont need all the extra hoo-ha with it, like aop lists, buzzes, etc. I'd like to incorporate that myself, so I wont have to worry about playing with the connection if I wanted to make my own.

For a connection, I personally have always liked a barebone connection. I dont need all the extra hoo-ha with it, like aop lists, buzzes, etc. I'd like to incorporate that myself, so I wont have to worry about playing with the connection if I wanted to make my own.

I agreee Barebone Connection is the best idea gives everyone the chance to design an build it how they like

Guest Travis

I started out with a connection and now I have added protections and an AoP list. I decided that most scripters like to make their own connection anyways. You can use SoulFly as a standalone connection if you like however, simply disable the menu codes in SoulFly.mrc to use the normal popup menus. The scripter gains all the tools I have created to do what they want on VSIXc.

Things like, a command to clear a user completely from the access list without deleting the whole thing. A tool that will return the full channel name with a search string. Simple interface to have a global and local AoP list. Management of up to 10 accounts at once.

There are a lot of tools the normal scripter would have at their disposal if they wish to try SoulFly, but it is geared for the person who doesn't know how to script.

post-6156-1172811956_thumb.jpg