IRCd

Guest Brock

Download a fresh copy of Mirc as your base for the Bot (in this case script seeing as it MIRC)

then flick through the Scripter Tools Download section to see if anything else is needed.

Suggestion is dialog studio for to make dialogs (Buttons usually or menu's) for menus and buttons within the Script.

MDX studio & MDX.dll are also useful for say making the dialogs look better.

The above are the starters for building your script. If you get stuck, you can also (for example) download other scripts to see how they are layed out and what they got in them. Its advisable not to rip (make someone else's work look like your own) as many creators get annoyed at such a thing (understandably)

For a "bot" on the other hand i got no idea what you need as a basis but i nuderstand you need some form of c+ programming or something familiar.

hope this helps you on the 1st steps and by all means - if you get stuck or need advice - by all means drop a line in this forum & someone will surely help ya!

Good luck. Mr_S

edit: Dont type drunk - Typos everywhere!!

Edited by Mr_S

• 7 months later...
Guest Brock

I want a VB or something like EXE Program for me to use to connect to an IRC Server and chat smile.gif I wanna be able to use Resource Hacker as well to edit the smileys and icons in it wink.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...