IP scrambler

wij2nu

Do you mean scramble any IP?

alias rvr {
if ($prop == w) || ($prop == wr) {
  %c = 1
  while (%c <= %n) {
    var %c2 = 1, %wt = $wildtok($1-,*,%c,32)
    while ($len(%wt) <= %c2) { var %t1 = %t1 $+ $right(%wt,%c2) | inc %c2 }
    var %t = %t $+ %t2
    inc %c
  }
}
if ($prop == wr) { var %t = $sorttok(%t,32,r)  }
if ($prop == r) || (!$prop) { var %a = 1 | while ($len($1-) >= %a) { var %t = %t $+ $right($1,%a) | inc %a } }
return %t
}

$rvr(text).w - reverses each word without reversing the sentance
$rvr(text).wr - reverses each word then the sentance
$rvr(text) // $rvr(text).r - reverses the sentence character by character

alias ip.scramble { $replace($rvr($replace(255.255.255.0,.,32)).wr,32,.) } 

If you meant $ip you can use:

alias ip { return $rvr($ip) }

If you meant so that your IP is masked from the internet, try Steganos Internet Anonym Pro

I would $md5() the IP (well, if the mIRC MD5 implementation didn't suck). ignitionServer offers this feature. Basically, the IPs are all unique, and therefore the hashes, and only IRC Operators can see the IPs actually associated with the connection. And the hashes will always match a specific IP address/hostname. Similarily to how your password's hash will always remain the same until you change your password. Don't know how well this works in mIRC though...

I suppose there isn't really a 'program' to do this (as far as I have seen, also, I havn't been searching the internet to change my IP, not really a reason to I suppose), besides, people usually forbid them on there website becuase people use them to change there IP so they can't be cought bruteforcing, or other michief. To change your IP you would probably have to do it manualy.