Radio Player

JOhnson

I have looked in relay-radio chatroom in buzzen and also tuned into their radio and listened to the music shame that I am from the UK and most of relay-radio DJ's are US or Canada and the time difference makes it hard for me to tune in and listen to the live DJ's. I am a DJ myself with a basic internet radio station I was wondering do you need a website to use the player you are using ?

I have been looking for a decent radio player that works :P with my basic wix website and as I am unsure of a few website players and their prices I thought I would post this thread here and hope to get a reply or be directed to a website and a paid player that I can add to my basic wix website.

Thank you for your reply and the url you gave me and I have used it

I need to explain myself a lot better when I post a thread

What I am looking for is a Player that will show what I am playing i.e the artist (singer) song (title) 😀

Some of my listeners have downloaded VLC which shows what is being played 😀

Others are finding they are having problems with VLC ? 

So that is my reason for looking for a HTML5 player that shows the artist (singer) song (title)

As I have stated I am unsure of some websites that have a HTML5 Player where it shows what I am playing

also unsure if I will be able to embed the code into a basic wix website rb.gy/k5aeh1

Edited by JOhnson

Thank you

I have sorted the player and it gives out the song / title when I am on air

just a basic player not the best player in the world but myradiostream are hoping to have a better HTML5 Player soon