I need to know.

JeremyStCyr

recently, do to comments i make on YouTube and recently videos i posted on my network has got me some buzz lately, not huge yet, but a lot is excited especially when i stated on FacBook that my newest channel in January will be Jeremy St Cyr, what is it that you guys like about me, and what has made me so popular over the years Why am i so known around the globe?

i hear i am positive, unique, and fun.

i wanna know yall's opinion about me, sure i did some forum shit to, such as ibProArcade mods, and games, i also did vBulletin, and at one point mkPortal and phpBB, irc is no secret, i want to hear from you, why am i so unique that everyone wants me around? well when i am not #HEELJeremy, is Mr. J that sexy? if so i will try to get some nude pics of me on the internet LOL, oops done did that already :|, anyways help me out here.. why do so many people wanna see what Mr. J does next? 

by the way yall, sorry its still gonna be a minute until i return to chat in anyways, YouTube is calling me to be just me without a gimmick.. so i must be me!

Edited by JeremyStCyr