Firefox / Listen2Myradio

JOhnson

<bcry> I will try my best to explain my problem ... I am using windows 7 and I have a radio streamer which I stream music via listen2myradio ... using internet explorer I have no problem the player shows ... now I have tried to use the Firefox browser but the radio is asking for a plugin ... iv gone to Google and downloaded the plugin windows media player for Firefox ... this shows in my program and features but it doesn't show in my add - on's in Firefox and that is what is confusing me ... does anyone have a tutorial or can explain to my why I can't get Firefox to work with listen2myradio ... as always I would like to thank you for any replies on this issue :D

:D thanks for the reply err0r ... I did a bit of research and found the solution ... it wasn't as easy as I thought :D Windows Media Player Plugin Firefox ... Download the Firefox Windows Media Plugin via Google ... then Go to Start ... Right Click Computer & Open ... Right Click Local C:Drive ... Go To Program Files (Mozilla Firefox (x86) Right Click The Plugin Folder & Copy ... Now Open The Browser Folder & Paste The Plugin Folder Into The Browser Folder ... Restart Firefox & The Windows Media Player Plugin For Firefox Should Work :D

:yes: as you can see from my reply to err0r by doing what I found ... the radio player works fine with Firefox and yes your player works with Firefox also ... thank you for your replies :D