Old Msn Messenger

JOhnson

:oops: got a question to ask and I will try to explain the best way I can ... ok I did a teamviewer on a friends computer which is xp home because they couldnt get windows live messenger to work but when I tryed I also couldn't open windows live messenger myself so I looked in there add and remove and windows live messenger is in there but what I did notice was they was also using msn messenger 4.7 ? but I dont see that in there add and remove ... I was going to advice then to delete the msn messenger to see if that would help but wasn't sure ... if anyone has any ideas on what to do I would be very grateful ... as always thanks for any replies :D

:lmaojump: thanks for the reply deej ... not a 100% sure what your saying but my problem is that it isnt my computer so im basically asking if they delete the msn messenger 4.7 do you think the windows live messenger will work ? or will I have to get them to uninstall windows live messenger and then re-install it again after they have deleted msn messenger 4.7 and if they do and they cant get windows live messenger to work will they be able to get msn messenger 4.7 back as iv looked for it and it always points me to a windows live messenger download ... as always thanks for any replies :D

:oops: seems there scared to delete the msn messnger incase the windows live messenger doesn't work ... some people you can't help enough but still wont take the good advice there given ... well I did try :lolwave: if I get any information about this deej I will pass it on ... thanks again for your help and replies :D