Congratulations To Tribal.fm

err0r

We would like to congratulate Tribal.FM on their recent record breaking listener numbers. Tribal.FM continues to grow both in listeners and quality of service. They are the official radio station of the popular Buzzen Chat Network. Tribal's DJ's are among the best you will find online and they go out of their way to make their shows more than just playing music. They share themselves in their chatroom on buzzen as well as on their TeamSpeak server both during and after their shows. They offer many ways to listen including their new mobile service. Check out their site for connection details. Or visit their Facebook or Twitter.

Be sure to Tune-In, not only to listen to great music from all genres, but also to meet some of the greatest and most personal-able DJ's on the net.

Right now you can help your favorite Tribal.FM DJ by helping them get new listeners. The DJ's are currently having a contest to see who can gain the most new users. Check out their new forum to get all the latest news and information about their service, contests, etc.

We would like to wish Tribal.FM all the best and I look forward to their new V2 site to be unveiled in the future.

I want to express a huge thank you to err0r for this mention not only has Tribal exploded with continued interest on and off IRC but has also received an astounding amount of donations that will see us through many months to come.

I could not have done this alone I want to give all the credit to the staff and dedicated listeners to our station for the support and continued drive to keep our station on top professional, legal form.

We have recently established a legal department within our crew to not only ensure all the staff are on the correct path and abiding to all DMCA compliance but to also ensure all royalties though ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and Sound Exchange are paid to the talented artists out there. But the team also ensures that we continue to offer the best service and entertainment for everyone to enjoy for many years to come.

With the development of our second website (V2) we will have vast amounts of new features created for interaction between our DJ's and listeners these will all be annouced in time. We are also moving our servers soon from the UK to the USA for speed and performance and additionally getting a faster backbone to be able to handle the increased interest to our very much loved station.

Again a huge thank you :lmaojump:

Thank you err0r for the post! Thank you to all the Tribal Staff for doing their very best to make sure that everything runs smoothly, but most of all, for making everyday fun! Coming soon, from April 1st to April 30th, it will be Tribal's very FIRST Listener contest!! That means that our great friend Err0r will be able to participate and possibly win!! Stay tuned to Tribal FM and lets work together to party and Rock the internet to its knees!! :lmaojump: