Eset

JOhnson

I was at a carboot sale here in the uk and got me a cheap little computer for next to nothing and set it up at home and before I connected to the internet I looked to see what kind of antivirus software it had on it and its got "Eset" so I connected it to the internet and scanned the computer with it but when I came to scan an individual file it doesn't show ... like with kaspersky or microsoft security essentials when you right click an individual file it will show the antivirus you want to scan the file with ... "Eset" doesn't seem to have this and I was wondering if anyone else has "Eset" and have they come across this ... as always thank you for any replies on this one :D

I have Eset smart security 4 on my pc,it use to be also called Nod 32,I found it a nice little tool,it doesnt use too much resources,or interferer with day to day uses.. its a does what it says on the tin..program.

• Site Moderator
Well if I recall no it scans the whole system like [c] [d] you have to tick those and it dosent scan a folder indivdualy. Thats why I went to Microsoft essentilas and havent looked back since LOL But you can always find out more info by going here http://www.eset.com/home the home of the product :yes:

:lmaojump: thanks fella's its the first time iv seen eset antivirus and I looked at there site but cant find anything about scanning individual files so I will just do as you said warrior and let it run ... as always fella's thanks for the replies :D