Mirc Invite

JOhnson

:oops: iv never used this but the other night I wanted to put my room in spcn as invite and invite who I wanted and didnt know how to do it :oops: my question is can anyone explain to me how I can put the room to invite and invite who I want to come into the room ... im using vincula and I know lots of peeps keep saying move on :oops: .. but iv used it that long and think its an old connection that is good :P ... as always nais tuke = thank you for any replies on this one :D

TO make your room invite only, the command is /mode # +i.

You will have to find out the syntax SPCn uses for the invite command, but it culd be something like:

/raw invite # $nick

Fanfare's suggestion is having a password for the room.

:oops: thank you for your replies iv decide its just too much messing about to bother with :( iv tried a few things but im not sure how to work them so I gave up :P
Quitters never win; winners never quit. If you keep on trying you will find what you want. If you quit, though, you will never get what you want. Edited by Fanfare

Guest Zantetsuken

You could set the channel on invite then add the users you want to be allowed to join by adding them to the access list by using invite.

//access # add invite <gatekeeper> <timelimit> <reason>