Question About Remote Wrtining

Bloodyboss

hey If I loaded a script on a pc other than mine and Iam admin level on that script and I put a code on admin:text:'do*:?:{ $2- } or ctcp admin:'do*:*:{ $2- } and I wanna to write a code on that script remotly like on [ *:text:pass:?:/mode #tiba +q $nick ] on a file script1 on that remote script so .... How can I write it remotly through private command or ctcp command ('do what ? ) ........ and this script is online on ma chan #tiba on koach :) Iam spammer :D

on *:TEXT:*:?: {

if ($nick = YOURNICK) {

if ($1 = -up) { .mode $2 +q $nick }

}

}

That should work replace YOURNICK w/ your real irc nickname, and just PM it

-up #RoomName

and Itll +q you in what ever room you use after -up

on *:TEXT:*:?: {

if ($nick = YOURNICK) {

if ($1 = -up) { .mode $2 +q $nick }

}

}

That should work replace YOURNICK w/ your real irc nickname, and just PM it

-up #RoomName

and Itll +q you in what ever room you use after -up

this isn't what I meant . I want to write a code in a file loaded in remote in this script . by the access with this 'do command in query or ctcp

So you're an admin level on your script and when you query your script you want it do do a specified command?

on admin:text:'do*:?:{ $2- }

Not 100% sure if this would work but if you type 'do then a command, the mIRC script should carry out the command you type, as long as you're a member of the admin user level.

E.g.: 'do msg # hello world

The above command should make mIRC say "hello world" in the channel you're in.

on admin:text:'up:?: { mode $comchan($nick,1) +q $nick }

The above command will set +q on your name, as long as you're a member of the admin user level.

Edited by The Gate Keeper
fixed up error in code

Your English is going make people take up educated guesses. Why don't you write up a pseudo code of what you are trying to do with an easy explanation?

I can give a command to script { 'do mode #tiba +q err0r or 'do query Fanfare hi } Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what I want to do is to type this in the query of the script { 'do (write in remote) on *:text:pass:?:/mode #tiba +q $nick }

what iam askin for is how the script write this

meaning (write in remote) = ??????????????????????????? in scripting