Bwebchat Mirc

err0r

I have finally gotten around to working on my buzzen webchat addon.

I'm going to hand it out to a few beta testers and see what problems arise, then it should be ready for release..

I'm debating on whether I will add a webchat customize dialog to it that will let you have easier control over certain options and colors.

As for now it supports all "current" buzzen emots

Allows copy text the same as mirc does.. simply highlight the text and it's saved in clipboard

Links work with default browser

Any ideas would be welcome.

Sidenote: this will work on any network. just have to add their emots and such.

post-20793-1259469124_thumb.png

ok got an update to the project

when u click on a nick in webchat it selects it in the nicklist ( just like mirc chat window )

Has a clickable emoticon popup to send emot triggers to editbox when you click the emoticon ( @window not dialog )

Added a basic header that will not scroll with the page. It is located at the top of the chat window and will contain option buttons and basic room info.

post-20793-1259485383_thumb.png

a couple have asked me this question: will this work on other networks

yes it will. It can be set up to work on any network. Really all you have to do is change the emots to fit whatever network you are on.

i'm almost there.. i came home to an error yesterday that froze mirc up.. but so far i haven't been able to reproduce the error.. all i can think of is the auto clear after so many lines failed for some reason and the memory got to high

so far it works in every connection i've tried.. you don't have to do anything special.. just load it and start it in the menu... it doesn't affect your normal theme at all.. at any point u can turn it off from the menu and u will see your normal theme again.. i'm just about at the point of needing testers..

it's just an addon.. while it will work on any network this particular version is geared towards buzzen mainly due to the emoticons and font types.. I will have to do different packages for various networks or have users of those networks submit them.. it's a html file that uses javascript to convert text triggers to emots