Windows 7

JOhnson

:oops: I tried to show someone this Screen Shot of windows 7 but failed so iv come to the forum that I know and love :D .... as you can see my mirc's do not show in the taskbar and that is what I wanted to explain to someone ....... nais tuke

post-27425-1256070033_thumb.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can really say is check your mIRC settings itself. There is normally something in there which allows you to set when the icon actually appears.

:oops: sorry for the misunderstanding TGK I wasnt wanting to show the mirc in the taskbar I was showing how it appears now in windows 7 .... if you remember when you put your mirc into the taskbar it always showed .... well now you dont get that unless you click on the ^ and then you get that window that you can see in the screen shot showing you your mirc's :D .... hope iv explained myself a bit better :D

If you look closely you can see the top of his start button which means the picture doesnt accurately show the taskbar.

Maybe instead of showing us internet explorer you can take a pic of mirc and your taskbar?

That blue M in the window looks like the M from the mirc icon.

And like TGK said, open mirc options.

Alt + O

Dispplay > Options

Click 'Tray' button.

Play with those settings and see if it fixes it.

Edited by Travis

Whats that blue m in the bottom of that system tray window? Sure looks like the mirc M without the IRC.

I like Vista's taskbar much better. That one is too square and bland.

Also, internet explorer?? Seriously? :P no but, you should consider Opera. Or .. I guess ... Firefox.

internet explorer isnt safe.