Web Hosting

WRCLiam

Which ones have you tried that have been a disapointment? Im in the market for a decent webhost myself!

Ones i've been looking into is hostmonster, bluehost, dreamhost, fatcow and a few others i cant remember right now.

Edited by Chief

well when you go to 1and1 you get a wonderfull show of there hosting

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

• Site Moderator
hey hey now :o I didnt say they were the best but i have used them for 5 to 6yrs and no issues on my part, But like i said thats me ..different for others and if you go to other sites some will get the same feed back ..everyone has there own prefference. So ner u old git LOL

lol i liked 1and1 because of the domain deals :P but they were pretty stable to me as well. very few issues at some times but other than thats they are alright. there is a host though i thought was strange because of the use of something called "Webtop" and thats Ucoz they do offer free hosting but only 300mbs unless you upgrade for like 2-3$ i think i havent logged into the control panel in awhile lol.

Edited by ChuckNorris