Need Help Getting Started.

meg

Would depend on what chat network your going to and what script uve downloaded ..... basicly most scripts are about the same tho .. you find your connection options enter the email / password / and connect to the server you downloaded the script for. and join room using this command /join %#Roomname use \b to replace spaces. If room is Team Evolution %#Team\bEvolution would be the irc format to join room with

Welcome to Techgear Meg! First thing to do is pick a script.. Techgear downloads has plenty of them. Find one you think you would like to use and let us know! One of us will be happy to help you run a script. Dont be afraid to ask questions whether big or small and theres no such thing as a dumb question! We all started out new to all of this at one time so dont hesitate to ask for help!!! :D

where do i pick a script and i chat on buzzen

You best bet is to download either soulfly or moschino from out downloads database. Then find someone who uses scripts to help you. You can find ppl like that on Buzzen in the computing section in the room IRCommunity. Or you can ask for help here.

You best bet is to download either soulfly or moschino from out downloads database. Then find someone who uses scripts to help you. You can find ppl like that on Buzzen in the computing section in the room IRCommunity. Or you can ask for help here.

hi i went to soulfly and had touble signing in :( i clicked on something sais i replyed to many times try again i will try this one moschino whereis it is it on here