Regional Dvd Code

JOhnson

:oops: I think Iv asked this in the tg007 koach chatroom but iv forgot what I was told :lolwave: ok I will explain and at the same time will try not to spam the site :lolwave: I got me a DVD off the Internet and Im in the UK but this DVD was regional and I didnt notice that when I purchased it and it will not play on my DVD Player ... is there away I can fix this problem :(

If you play it on your PC you can change your region a set number of times unless you have a region-free DVD player (you'll need to hunt well for one) or have a disc program such as Slysoft's AnyDVD. Actual DVD players I haven't used other than Region 2 DVDs so I can't help there.

If you play it on your PC you can change your region a set number of times unless you have a region-free DVD player (you'll need to hunt well for one) or have a disc program such as Slysoft's AnyDVD. Actual DVD players I haven't used other than Region 2 DVDs so I can't help there.

:lmaojump: thanks takaharu iv looked at the regional side and like you said uk is regional 2 so I will have a good look round google and see if I can come up with an answer ... or bin the bloody dvd I got and look for one that will play on my dvd player :D