Roxio Media 10

JOhnson

:oops: I need help and the O/S im using is XP Home ... iv just got myself Roxio Media 10 ... my problem is this - before I installed Roxio Media 10 on my computer it would boot up normal ... but since iv installed Roxio Media 10 it now ask me to login ? .. anyone got any ideas why :D

Go to Start > Run > type: control userpasswords2 > press enter/ok > clear checkbox for "users must enter a password" > enter password of your account (if applicable or leave blank if you don't have one and it prompts you to enter a password) > ok everything

Don't know why Roxio would enforce that policy. If you're sure you haven't installed anything else (including Windows Updates) then I don't know why that would occur. The above commands will let you log straight into Windows again.

:D First of all thankyou takaharu_ for your reply and help ... did everything you said but as soon as I installed roxio media 10 it happened again ... so I un-installed it as I have creator 9 on one of my other computers ... again takaharu_ nais take

Wouldn't it be more logical to fix the problem after the problem occurs? I.e.: Install Roxio then tweak Windows to login automatically.

Iv done that fella ... I followed everything you said in your posting i.e un-installed roxio media 10 then iv done as you said installed roxio media player ... :oops: still the same ... must be a conflict between XP and roxie media 10 :( .. nais tuke