Channel Topic Feeder

err0r

Here is a project i've been working on for awhile.. I've had a topic feeder in the tg room for a long time. Recently I was asked to put it in another room and I added a feed for that rooms forum as well. I thought why not add to it.

It's now multi channel and will only show the feeds that room wants. If you have any suggestions for other feeds to add or you want the topic feeder in your room let me know.

topicfeed.jpg

topicfeedbuz.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crap they were playing an obscure Yes song on tribal fm! Wow ...

I think you already have this err0r, but if I were to make something like that I would make it subscription based.

Too bad you cant make it dynamic ... or can you make a dynamic rss reader that will read the latest topic, so the user just enters the url in and whatever info is needed.

dunno, depends on the output of the rss page i guess.

On the tg007 room script it let's you subscribe to forums like evo and chainz and will send a notice to users subscribed to it instead of sending it to the room.

As for releasing there really isn't much need.. I'm just using socks to read the rss feeds very easy to do. Mainly i just did it for ppl that wanted a reader in their room and didn't want to code it. I'll prolly end up changing it to a sockbot to join and send info.

• Site Moderator

This is my RSS Feeder also have Rumbaar's Evolution Scriptz, Techgear, Hawkee, And my site ...!!

http://www.chainscriptz.com/scriptpic/my_Rss_Feeder.png

And one showing Techgear

http://www.chainscriptz.com/scriptpic/Techgear.png

Edited by chain

Added mIRC's official community forum to the topic feed. unfortunately they did not have a rss page but thanks to a little regex I was able to pull the info i wanted from their latest posts search. More to be added soon.

post-20793-1235448486_thumb.png

Now shows:

ChainzScripts

EvolutionScripts

Hawkee

IRC-Junkie

mIRC Official Forum

Rumbaar

SoulFly

TechGear

Tribal FM

VB Forums