Screenshots 2009

Kronicdreamer

i like it... nice and clean... i don't like any desktop covered with icons... i have dual monitors and only have 10 showing

Yeah it's one of things the superbar really takes care of is desktop icons though it does spoil you for choice.. Desktop, superbar or start menu.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok used linux for a few days , ubuntu distro and i have to say ,i understand why most use window

ububtu is ment to be one of the easier ones and its still a lot more work than windows

this is ubuntu with opera browser

post-2-1232371368_thumb.jpg

and below is windows 7 beta and thats no way near as good as vista

post-2-1232372057_thumb.jpg

they renamed or moved or just removed a load of stuff in windows 7

you think vista was bad well windows 7 is even worse

a lot of the features i liked in xp/vista have gone

and as for linux well it doesnt even compare to windows

i have been using ubuntu for a few days and can fully understand why windows is so popular

its about time all these diff linux distros got together and did one kick ass one

thought i would give windows 7 a try... it's ok. I can see why a lot of users are complaining about vista and the upcoming windows 7. While i love new challenges, i can see how some novice pc users wouldn't like it as much as xp.

On a bright note my script works almost perfect in windows 7.. a couple of small mdx list size issues but that's easlily fixed. Haven't made up my mind if i like the toolbar or not.

P.S. The fish is stupid get rid of it lol.

post-20793-1232510152_thumb.png

here's the pdc wallpaper minus the fish.

http://www.istartedsomething.com/uploads/pdc08-1920x1200.jpg

http://www.istartedsomething.com/uploads/pdc08-1600x1200.jpg

The main problems people have going from xp to vista or 7 is just the different layout and I mean sure if you don't bother or want to learn or understand then that's a problem with the user and not the OS. For the most part it's very good upgrade and time will never have been better to upgrade also the glass UI and stuff makes it feel a whole lot better and smoother.

The improvements once it goes final RTM will start shining how much of an improvement over vista it will be.

Else you can either choose OS X Snow leopard or ubuntu if windows 7 is not up your alley ;)

Edited by DigitalX