Screen shots

Ozzy10

okay, nothing that special...I'm just happy that I got something accomplished in mirc (well partly).... Here's what I have:

IPB Image

What does it do? Basically just a titlebar in a way....the script isn't finished nor will it ever be...Basically it changes for every room/window you go to...What don't I know how to do:?

* Show the status window in the "titlebar"..starting to make me mad that I don't know how

* Show custom @windows in the titlebar, I think I can just do that with an else { in my coding

* show channel lists

* other windows too

I didn't think this would be that hard but I guess it is lol...

Comments/Suggestions/Flames/Help? :P

~Josh`

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My Irc 42.58 KB 1091x430px

The Treebar i been working on for while, just decided to work on it more, lol i havent made it mutli-server yet, thats why the bottom switchbar is still there. I am also going to make it match my mts theme :)

Also if you have a Query/PM it opens another "tab" in the treebar, and when there is none open it removes its self, same with channel and windows.

the dcc works for Send/Receive/Chat, the percentage updates every 5 seconds, also has the same functions as the chan/window/query.

Enjoy,

us3rX :ph34r:

You should change the send button to match the colour of the rest of the switchbar (if you're keeping it).

Personally, I'd only use one switchbar; you can divide it into separate servers by using main items (ie: branches) in the treeview.

Thanks for the comment Cleric, i am going to change the icons to match my mts theme and make matching sets for the different schemes. As i said above, the reason i have 2 switchbars is cuz the one i am coding isnt mulit-server yet :P

us3rX :ph34r:

• 7 months later...