hello all

i have a problem conecting to buzzen in normal web page

alays i got msg could'nt connect retry connecting in few seconds

i have win xp s2

my browser is ie 7

i did redownload java and adob dlash player

i delete coockies and tem files

and i still had the problem

so plz if any one can help me ( same problem in firefox )

You could try shortly turning off any firewall software you have installed and then try connecting. If it works then, one (or more) firewalls have been blocking outgoing connections to the buzzen server, so you may need to add an exception rule.

Something you may also try (but which is more 'diagnostic' in nature) is to telnet their chatserver. I haven't actually used their chat server, but I noticed that my ping requests were timing out. Then I tried telnetting their server, which did in fact work.

To telnet:

Go to Start -> Run -> type 'cmd' (without the quotes).

Now, in the command prompt, type: telnet irc.buzzen.net 6667

It will now try to connect, so you either get an error message, or a black screen with a blinking cursor... If the latter is the case, you can try a command like "NICK ameer" and press enter, just to make sure you're really connected...

If this doesn't work, I'm inclined to say that the problem lies somewhere in your home network/internet connection, but if it does work, it may be software-related. I'll be happy to hear about your progress :)

I suppose you're on Vista then... An alternative is to hold the windows key (with the windows logo on it) down and press 'R' simultaneously. If you don't have the windows key or if that just doesn't work: there is a search field in the very bottom of the start menu on windows vista. Type 'cmd' (without quotes) there and it should list cmd.exe in the list of found programs.

hello agian i found the cmd and tape what u said

i got a black screen and the i write /nick

i got this msg /nick unknown command to me then if u do not auth/regester yourself you will be desconnected

:flashircserver.1 authuser what that mean plz