Tracking Down «night Script»

Six66Mike

Wasn't sure which forum to post this but a friend told me here would be one of the best places to try and find out.

10 years ago I was running «Night Script» for mIRC, fserve program with an mp3 announce and some other little toys. I've been searching various sites & I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or if I can find it anywhere these days?

Thanks

Guest X-Fusion

If it was 10 years ago, chances are it's older then anyone has archived. The last version mIRCscripts has on their website is 5.9. Your probably talking early, early mIRC.

• Site Moderator
wow that really an old script good luck finding that one as it was 10 yrs ago, come to think of it i wasnt even on 10yrs maybe 8yrs hmmm, i'll look on my cd's Six66Mike but i doubth that i have it. get back to you on this tomorrow as it takes me time to go through all of them LOL :P

wow that really an old script good luck finding that one as it was 10 yrs ago, come to think of it i wasnt even on 10yrs maybe 8yrs hmmm, i'll look on my cd's Six66Mike but i doubth that i have it. get back to you on this tomorrow as it takes me time to go through all of them LOL :P

Heh yeah I was told you might have a copy :) I searched your site and came up empty.

I think it was mIRC 5.2 or 5.4 that we were using back then.

Edited by Six66Mike

• Site Moderator
:( well bad news is that i dont have it, but i know who dose if you know devils he has it! i will try and contact him tomorrow as iam not on much except for 11pm and a bit in the mornin.