Old Msn Bot Collectors

err0r

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you error. I had heard that someone had updated Dom for Buzzen, VISXc, and a couple others. I figured it was rumors. Would be nice to see Viper and Dom back in action though, even if for only a nostalgia value.

Edited by Raptor

• 2 weeks later...

thanks that should be helpful to us and our users.

some people edit the old scripts to work on msn clones or use different bits and pieces for their own scripts.

The bots don't really work anymore and are up more for remembering the past than to serve any real purpose.

error , since we are on the bot topics...............Is there a way to contact JJ Armstrong ?

Much appreciated error or anyone that can give me the info on how to contact JJ Armstrong

You may or may not get ahold of him or anyone through that site as its no longer actively being worked on.. I think they are working on other projects on a different website but you can try!!

Thanks d33j4y, you are right that site is not having any activities.

I will keep looking.

Thank you

• 4 years later...

yo err0r , i havent been on here in ahwile , but i kept a few scripts and misc msn stuff you might find usefull.

#TG007 35 [+ntrl] 8,1C1,8a8,1U1,8t8,1I1,8o8,1N1,8 TG007.net Official Chatroom :yes:

Pm me ill hand over what i have..

also i came back to say, dude we should all make a chat client like msn used to be, it would be sweet.