Webstar

err0r

File name: Webstar

Current Version: v1.1

Description: This is simply a webchat based mIRC which uses the nhtml dll for browser windows within mIRC! This script has no connection and no chatroom related addons, it is simply just a mIRC webchat and most chatters will find it very useful!!!

Download Webstar

paige did a very good job on this webstar!! :D , she made a big dailog that holds everything anyone can think of, notepad, paint, wordpad and many more, you will have to download it and see for yourself, :) i'm still playing with it, its something to play with, even has games in it too,,

you did a good job on this paige!! :clap:

i'm garytn, this is my old nick, a few years ago i tryed to get garytn nick and mess it up somehow now it tells me that garytn nick is already taken, tryed to change my email address in this one and it wouldn't let me, one day when err0r isn't busy and in good mood i'll ask him to fix all this for me lol,,,,

gary

garytn is now available you can pm me a email addy and i can change mydamself to it.. make sure it's different than what you will use for garytn

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm I tried to download it and NOD32 told me it could be a virus :o It says "probably a variant of Win32Agent/Trojan" :huh:

Hi Antoni

Had the same problem with Nod32. Its coming from nHTMLn_2.92.dll There is a fast way around this since nHTMLN_2.95.dll don't cause problems. Just delet 2.92 and rename 2.95 2.92. Work fine for me.