Buzzen Version 2.0

Remko

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzen is of unpredictability, really. It's normal for their users to have some hope while the "negative counterpart" who throw criticism at them at the same time...lol But I'd personally compliment them for the hard work they do, their volunteer staffs spending time behind the running of a chat service and planing on launching novel, excitingly bold ideas.

Yeah I think it's pretty cool. They are adding things people are asking for. People wanted whois and not only are they giving you the chance to find friends, they took into account that it is used to stalk people and did their best to make it safer.

They've stepped beyond the basics and have given you a homepage people can visit where you can write blogs, create photo albums and send/receive personal messages. Also a control panel where you can set all your favorites and preferences.

There are more changes I believe they are working on. They are only trying to improve the experience and I think they are doing a good job. I have really enjoyed the interaction I have had with the Buzzen admin and I can honestly say they are really good guys. They just want to make things better.

While I still feel that vsixchat.gif VSIXc is a more stable and secure environment ... :diespam:

• I really enjoy Buzzen and think they are doing their best to make it a place you will like. Can't fault them for that.