mIRC 7.52 has been released! (February 28th 2018)
- Added support for IRCv3 STS secure connection feature.
- Fixed SSL connect behaviour that prevented a retry connect attempt for non-critical SSL errors.
- Updated code signing certificate.
- Added support for IRCv3 batch feature.
- Fixed online timer bug that caused mIRC to freeze once a minute the more connected status windows were open.
- Extended ^K color support for indexes 16 to 98.
- Updated libraries to OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
- Fixed font dialog not displaying sample text correctly for certain fonts.
- Added "Hide away reminders" option that hides repeat away messages for ten minutes.
- Fixed /timer -h bug that prevented a subsequent /timer -h request from using the multimedia timer.
- Changed script editor file monitor to ignore daylight savings offset and to check file size changes.
- Changed CAP cap-notify support for NEW/DEL so that mIRC no longer disconnects/reconnects for most CAP features unless necessary.
- Changed mouse wheel scrolling to scroll by page if this option is enabled for your mouse in Windows.
- Added $fromeditbox identifier that returns $true/$false if command or identifier called directly from an editbox.
- Fixed $msfile() gpf when too many files are selected.
- Fixed regular expression bug relating to \K escape sequence.
- Added /ignore support for highlight, speech, and tips.
In total, there have been around 70 changes since the last release.
For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page.
Read full article @ https://www.mirc.com/news.html